This Policy is based on some ground rules and objectives. Since the respect of your privacy is equally important to us, we have drafted this policy with the aim of making you understand as to what sort of information about you we collect with your permission;
- Describe how we process such information, and
- How we are responsible for the protection of your rights to your privacy under this policy.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information refers to the data collected that point to a human’s identity, which is apparent and is easily conjectured through the data. However, save your IP and data collected through Google Analytics, your personal information is not intervened with, neither collected. A generalized, non-personal data might be read through geo-location to optimize the services provided; however a concise use of geo-location to identify and narrow down on an individual is not used. Your personal information will not be saved or sold to a third party such as advertisers. Your email address might be asked of you for communication, which is authorized and subject to deletion upon your request.
Use of IP Addresses and Browser Settings
You IP address and browser settings are registered as you visit our website. The IP address being the numerical address of your devices that you use to visit our website. Browser settings are the types of browsers you use, their language and their time zone. This information is collected and saved lest the device is used in fraud or any other criminal activity that regards the Website. Moreover, we may collect this information for various internal business purposes, such as:
- Standardizing the popularity of content areas
- Statistical studies
- gathering broad demographic data for prospective advertisers;
- expansion of our business through identification of trends
- general data analysis and administering our site and affiliated sites;
- improving or modifying our website, developing new services and functionality; and
- To acquire the fulfillment of legal process, requests from governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies.
Your IP address and browser settings may be used for various purposes for which the website will intimate you before acquiring the data. Your IP address and/or your browser settings may be revealed in case of an extent permitted by law.
Google Analytics is an industry standard tool generated by Google to gather information about our website. The website uses Google Analytics to display and personalize advertising. It collect information such as the frequency at which users visit our site or which website led them to ours. This information is solely used for improving the quality of content on our website.
A small file is put into your device via the website to identify you the next time you visit the website. The cookies design content according to your preference, your likings, your interests and disinterest and how you were led onto the website. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s).
Display Advertising (Also Known as Third-Party Advertising) on Our Website
Our website may allow filtered and discreet third parties selected TheSoul Publishing (henceforth, “Our Partners”), to display advertising on our website. Because of that, our website may display advertisements from Our Partners that link to websites of Our Partners. You are encouraged to read their privacy policies thus to find their manners of processing content and privacy practices. Therefore we will not be held accountable for their indiscretion.
Your device or any connected to it will be recognized by Our partners through the cookies or other personal information gathering tools thus forwarding you an online ad. This enables them to understand where you, or others who are using your computer or other device, saw their advertisement and to deliver ads that they believe may be of interest to you.
Personalized Advertising (Formerly Known as Interest-Based Advertising)
Our Partners are a leading digital performance-based groups which put as much sanctity in the institution of privacy as we do, thus they are allowed to collect certain information about you to provide personalized advertising to you They may be collecting from your computer or device certain information, such as:
- your gender;
- your age;
- your location; and
- your areas of interest.
In addition, your PC, laptop, mobile phone or other devices may also be used to gather certain information such as:
- the make of your computer or device;
- The mode of your device
- your computer or device agent details;
- the ID of your computer or device;
- session durations; and
- activity information.
Use of Information Toward Personal Advertising
Our partners uses this information to analyze trends, understand user activities and gather demographic information to enable, manage and develop their personalized ads and related services which may be shared with their affiliates. Cookies and web beacons are used to by Our Partners to find interaction with our website and third-party websites. Data such as segments – groups of users and general interest categories are used to narrow down your interests based on a range of factors (for example, “sports fan”), which doesn’t identify you as a person or where you are. This information is used to form a more accurate picture of the interests of the audiences with which they interact – including you – so that their ads are more relevant to those interests.
In addition, Our Partners may use the information collected from these types of cookie or similar technologies for a variety of other purposes, including:
- in conjunction with advertising that appears on other third-party websites;
- to measure the effectiveness of web-based and email advertisements; and
- for reporting website traffic, statistics, advertisement data and other interaction with ads and the websites on which they are served.
Our Partners may keep your information in order to use it for their legitimate business purposes for processing. After a such a use the information is removed, archived for restricted legitimate interests, or anonymized. Non-identifying information may be kept without time and use limitations.
This policy doesn’t cover information practices of Our Partners since we do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that Our Partners may use, therefore please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
Why Would You Want to Receive Personalized Ads?
Since tailored to your own interests and statistical probability, consumers like personalized ads as they can be helpful, you may discover new products, services and features. Since the ads are designed according to your own interest, you will not see the ads repeated thus, the personalized ad is displayed for a limited period of time. These benefits are lost if you opt out for personalize ads
Opting-Out of Receiving Personalized Ads
By following the next steps you may opt out of personalized ads.:
- use Google’s service enabling opt out of seeing personalized ads by clicking Google Ads Help for opting out of seeing personalized ads and follow the instructions;
- use the general opt-out mechanism from third party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking NAI Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising and follow the instructions; or
- disable and delete cookies from the browser settings of your computer or device as follows:
- for Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support for deleting and managing cookies and follow the instructions;
- for Firefox, click Firefox Support for disabling cookies and changing cookie settings and Firefox Support for deleting cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions; or
- for Safari, click Safari Help for managing cookies and website data and follow the instructions.
The same selection will have to make again in the case that you use a different browser or computer since opting-out is also managed through cookies.
We may disclose your IP address and other information about you:
- to protect and defend the rights and property of TheSoul Publishing Group (including with respect to enforcing our Terms and Conditions); and
- If our website is sold to another company.
- when required by law, a governmental authority or by a court order.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your personal information or this Policy, please contact us directly as specified on the contact form for this website.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your IP address and other personal information within our organization and we regularly monitor our system for vulnerabilities. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of information about you. Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. For these reasons, we request that you refrain from sending to us any personal data about you or any other individuals through world wide web, unless strictly necessary.
Changes to this Policy